Cube has just raised a new fund from Huobi Global, so CoinCu News has an interview with the Cube development team to understand their next steps in using this fund for the project’s upcoming plan.
CoinCu News: “What are the outstanding features of Cube compared to other blockchains?”
Cube: “Compared with other permissionless blockchains, Cube is committed to making innovations and contributions in blockchain scaling and cross-chain, and also addressing the full-stack requirements of Web 3.0, with the following five core technical features.
- Modular layered architecture, built-in Rollup, and extreme scaling, supporting hundreds of thousands of TPS;
- Pipelined optimized BFT consensus, combining high throughput, decentralization, secure and fast transaction confirmation;
- Full compatibility with Ethereum protocols and EVM, supporting a seamless migra- tion of applications within the ecosystem
- Built-in data availability solutions to address Web 3.0 full-stack requirements;
- Support DeFi cross-chain calls, multi-chain network structure and compatible with Cosmos IBC, interconnecting all chains.”
CoinCu News: “What are the challenges in Cube’s development up to now?”
Cube: “At present, the market as a whole is sluggish with users’ expectations being low for a long time. Relying on its strong technical advantages, Cube Network will continue to attract and empower more on-chain projects under these unfavorable conditions, bringing more benefits to users and supporting sustainable development of projects and industries.
The ecological competition among public chains is fierce at the moment. As a new public chain, Cube Network attaches high importance on ecological construction. Modular layered architecture, built-in Rollup, and pipelined optimized BFT consensus enable Cube to meet the technical requirements for the public chain to the greatest extent. In the future, Cube Network will launch a series of financial support plans and training lessons for developers. Besides, high-quality projects will obtain opportunities to join the Cube incubator for better development of projects with Cube Network.”
CoinCu News: “It is known that Cube has just raised a new fund from Huobi Global, so what is Cube’s upcoming plan to use this fund effectively?”
Cube: “First of all, we plan to organize various hackathons and other developer activities in the near future, to find more good projects, and also to better build the technical ecological community of Cube;
Secondly, we plan to organize various online and offline activities in various regions of the world to promote the brand of Cube and the ambassador program that we have launched to recruit more ambassador volunteers;
Finally, we are going to cooperate with various cooperative institutions and well-known investment institutions in the industry to jointly set up the Cube ecological investment fund, so as to better support the Cube ecological projects, and at the same time leverage the resources from our partners to promote the development of Cube.”
CoinCu News: “What is the project’s vision in the enormous Web3 market?”
Cube: “Cube has a grand vision of Web3.0, we hope to help more people and institutions enter the world of Web3.0,
- For the future, we believe that it is innovative. Only when more people and organizations participate in innovation without fear of failure, will there be more beauty and changes;
- We look forward to a fairer value circulation mechanism in the future. Node maintainers, Dapp developers and token holders will all participate in and share the dividends brought by Web3.0 and Cube. We not only changed the value distribution mechanism of the public chain ecology, but also hopes to convey such a value concept that you will get what you pay for, thereby we can help more people and organizations to join the web3.0. There are also public welfare in our economic model, aiming to build a fairer system;
- We believe that the future world needs mutual understanding. In Cube, the community and consensus will be cross-civilization, cross-ethnic, cross-country, cross-time zone, cross-gender, cross-platform, and Web3.0 will eventually be inclusive of everything.”
DISCLAIMER: The Information on this website is provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice. We encourage you to do your own research before investing.
Join CoinCu Telegram to keep track of news: https://t.me/coincunews